Reliable and Scalable Analysis
of Net Promoter Score Verbatims
As your company has become more data-driven and customer-centric, you have likely expanded the use of customer surveys. One of the industry-standard methods for measuring customer satisfaction and brand performance is the Net Promoter Score or NPS. Yet, NPS measurements alone lack explanatory power. People’s free-text responses (verbatims) contain the real insights into what they think, but making sense of these responses is challenging.
Manual coding of verbatims is known as the most accurate solution, but:
- How consistent and reliable is it?
- Given that manual coding is slow and costly, is automation of coding verbatim possible?
- How does automated coding compare to human performance?
- Can algorithms minimize manual work and turn NPS feedback into actionable information?
- Can they do this reliably?
- What are the additional benefits of automated analysis?
In this white paper, we answer these questions and discuss the speed, volume, cost, and consistency advantages of automated NPS verbatim coding.
Please provide your contact details to receive the white paper.